This is Pete and Repete. They dress the same, not colors but clothes, they always walk around town and they are the nicest old men
Hannah, Abby, Bel, Gianna, Brock and Ethan in the Prall pool for the last time
Roses the Peiser girls gave Hannah to say goodbye
The Roses Karen gave me to say goodbye
Officer Bobby Prall sectioning off the area so we can't move...this was the morning we left
Bobby right before he almost handcuffed me and took me "down town"
The kids had never done a Lemonaide Stand before so we set one up. This was before we knew we were moving to Idaho. The kids were raising money so we could take a vacation to Ririe Id for the summer...NOT to move there. :) They earned $47 in 2 hours...once we put the scout shirt on Ethan!
I'm not sure what any of these next few pictures are, but they are plants I enjoyed while in Jersey
This is some type of Magnolia
One of my best friends, Charity Dolan, taught the kids piano while we were here. This is her son Ryan, 2 yrs old, playing a better game of Temple Run than I can! This kid is so CUTE!!!
Dinner with Maggie and John Bradley, the missionaries Elder? he was a temp waiting for his visa to Argentina, Elder Wilson and Winslow, LOVE those boys!
Tony Irizarry, Brian and Micheal Reda We went to dinner with them and their beautiful wives, Vivian I, and Gina R before we left. LOVE THEM SO MUCH! Very very good friends!
Hannah, Abby Prall and Alyssa, Hannah's bffs
Jaqualin and Felicia, So-Young Vandergast and Anabel Balois
So-Young and I visit taught these fine ladies (and Rilee McDonal...not pictured) So-Young and Rilee are 2 of my best friends from Jersey















No comments:
Post a Comment