Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The 4th of July at Menan ID

You want to experience a cool 4th of July...go small town USA!


This is what America is all about!  PATRIOTISM!






Enjoying the fair


 
Here Comes Most of the KOON Family

Brynlie

Kallie

Hunter

Mandy

Darrin

Brian

Abbi

Macie

Lincoln

Heagan

Jackson

Tate

Kyah

Max

Kirsten

Trevor

Paul

Jonathan

Annika

Karlie

Mason
Brandon

Ethan

Daniel

Maylie

Megan

Dad

Mom

Ysabel and Hannah

Brian and Brock Sumo Wrestling

Brian and Brock boxing

Brock on a pony ride

nothing better than RED WHITE BLUE and cotton candy!

What did I say about the cotton candy?

one of the first sunsets I've seen in years

I love my country!

I love the men and women who have fought and are still fighting for freedom!

God bless their families and friends, and most of all God bless them!

I have had a memeber of my family fight in every war that America was involved in since before we were a Nation!
GOD BLESS THE USA and all those worthy to live here!

No comments: