We went to the LDS church's orchards and picked 33 man hours of apples. IT was sooooo much fun! The kids even liked doing it. All our efforts were for charity, what better way to spend your bday?
This is Hannah T and Emily W
Brian was excited that he could reach the top of the trees! He was feeling pretty good about his height. :)
Kayna, Brock, Ethan, Tyler, Bella, Hannah B, Emily, and Hannah T
Kim and Kayna Bethel
Ethan and Tyler wrote a wonderful song that had us all wanting to pull our hair out by the end of the morning.
The little ones believed they deserved a moment with their feet in the water. I don't blame them.
This is a real life road name! I believe this is close to Marsing, where Brian grew up. After we picked apples we split up and Brian took our family to the White House in Marsing for lunch. VERY tasty
After lunch we went and soaked our feet in a lake near lizard butte.
After the feet soaking we went home, showered, and Brian surprised me by taking me to dinner with our wonderful friends Lori and Louie Coniglio and Bonnie and Ivan Arriola. Brian ALSO surprised me with a beautiful set of opal jewelry, earrings, necklace and ring. SOOOOO beautiful! I absolutely loved my birthday!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Marci! I'm glad you had such a wonderful day. I love reading your updates :)
Love you!
Kiara
Post a Comment