This mountain range in SW Idaho is important because this is Brian's mountain range. He grew up running around these peaks, searching for arrow heads, hunting, fishing, camping...etc. This group of rocks made me think of a jawless toothy grin of a deformed skeleton.
We totally abused our tires on this trip, had to replace 2 of them when we got home. Luckily the second one didn't go all the way flat until we got to Sears.
This is a blue-belly lizard that Brian caught. It was a quick little fella! We spent quite a while trying to recapture him.
I have missed being able to see forever! And sunsets! OH BLESSED SUNSETS! Isn't it beautiful?
I realized I never get pictures of me, so ew, I had to insert one so I remember that I really do exist. LOL Can't wait for another emergency trip to the mountains! I love it out here.
No comments:
Post a Comment