The one and only thing we got to accomplish on our bucket list of things to do before we move was to bike the Brooklyn Bridge.
The view is amazing!
The ride is a blast!
And really there just isn't anything in the world that can compare to this!
This is the GW or George Washington Bridge
Traffic runs below you so you are perfectly safe and sound...accept if you run into a biker.
The kids really thought this was a pretty cool day. Later on we are driving by the Chelsea Pier and I got my first and last experience driving in the City. I swore I would never do it, but Brian got me to and to be honest I am so glad I did. Chelsea is the place to drive if you have to, NOT Times Square!
Isn't the bridge beautiful?
Empire State building
Statue of Liberty
It was a beautiful experience! Give it a shot if you ever get the chance!













No comments:
Post a Comment