Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Don't Cry Over Broken Plates

Between teaching Ysabel to do dishes by hand and myself doing them by hand I am not going to have any dishes left. Poor Bella has broken a few cups and plates, but today, not 10 minutes ago i topped her off!

I received a beautiful black dish set when I graduated from high school. Everything is shaped as a pentagon, even the bowls and cups. We have lost almost all the cups and two plates. To suppliment the pentagon dishes I also had a set of black round dishes. Today I shattered three of the plates in one fail swoop! Now I have two cups, three bowls, and one plate. Both of these sets were seating for 8.

I let out a cry as the 2 plates immediately shattered, the one rolled around in a circle until it went a little tipsy then shattered as it hit the tile. Hannah and Brock came running into the kitchen to find me laughing hysterically. Fun huh?

Brian's new work term is... "IT IS WHAT IT IS" that fit perfectly for this situation.

No comments: