Today at lunch Bell was saying her name was Fartworthy...F.A.R.T.Worthy. So to teach her a lesson I wrote Fartworthy on her leg. She looks up, smiles and says "Thanks for the autograph, Fartworthy!" Yeah, I'm in trouble!
Hello Tullis Family! I'm glad I found your blog! It looks like things are wonderful for you guys! Darwin & I have a blog as well that we're trying to keep up on. It's wonderful to be in touch with family! Does anyone else in the family have blogs? Our link is kiarwin.blogspot.com Check us out! Love you guys! Kiara
1 comment:
Hello Tullis Family! I'm glad I found your blog! It looks like things are wonderful for you guys! Darwin & I have a blog as well that we're trying to keep up on. It's wonderful to be in touch with family! Does anyone else in the family have blogs? Our link is kiarwin.blogspot.com Check us out! Love you guys! Kiara
Post a Comment