I hope every mother out there had a great mothers day. Brian got online and knowing that I love poetry found some 1800 editions of some of the greatest American poets. One book I got was GEMS OF POETRY from 48 AMERICAN POETS, the other is a HENRY WADSWORTH LONGFELLOW book, but it hasn't arrived yet. I am so excited to have them.
As a primary presidency we talked the bishop into allowing all the women to go to Relief Society. They had never done this before in this ward. It was such a good day. The Relief Society presidency made wheat bread, zuccini bread, and coffee cakes for us. We had a wonderful lesson and just enjoyed eachother.
The male teacher conducted primary and we were able to talk 5 other dads into helping out, three in the nursery, the young women also came in to help out the dads. (we only have 6 young women)
Brian and the kids have done dishes and the cooking. I LOVE DAYS LIKE THESE!
(house update....we are going to make the land lord brownies and tell him we are not above bribing him, he is the type of guy who is going to laugh his head off at that. He's great. Wish us luck!)
No comments:
Post a Comment