Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mean People SUCK!


I just want it on the record that I have THE MEANEST LANDLADY IN THE WORLD!!!! Yesturday when she came over I seriously started having heart palpitations! I couldn't calm down all night! Everytime she "stops by" (just shows up is more like it) I instantly panic! This is not healthy. She has been antagonistic and insulting since the moment I met her. I hate that she starts this responce in me! My heart doesn't slow down for hours. She must be something "real____" to do this to me everytime I see her or hear her name!

I guess I need to get my heart checked again, this is getting ridiculous! I had to call Brian who told me I was the one who had the right to be mad cause she is the one who allowed crap to flow from my kitchen sink and she stood idoly by and made me clean it up! I am not good at confrontation. I don't like making people upset even if I am right. I paced the whole hour + that she was here.

I wonder if I can get a doctors excuse to move because my heart literally can't handle living under her roof!

I finally understand in the utmost that mean people do suck! They suck the life right out of you! Literally! I wouldn't be surprised if they have to hospitalize me for a panic attack next time I see her...she is pure evil and my heart suffers for it.

Thanks for allowing the vent.

No comments: