Friday, April 3, 2009

Brock's 6th birthday: day one


Ok, we are an evening early since Brock's birthday is on conference weekend, but tonight we opened presents for Brock's 6th birthday. He had a great time.


He wanted to say thanks to everyone who gave him gifts.



I will show video of his newest remote control car just as soon as we get batteries...the lady at toys r us lied and told me we didn't need to buy any...they were in the package....they weren't! Anyway, its an airhog...it climbs walls and can run on the ceiling. We are so excited to use it.




We will post more pictures once we have the party tomorrow.

1 comment:

RiLee said...

Wow, there are so many freaken pics...I finally just added a bunch to mine, but how do you get it so that it is on both sides of the blog, and so nicely done. Cute blog, love the hair-dos and all the family pics. Are you so excited for Spring or What...and Happy Birthday to Brock...I love his name