Sunday, April 19, 2009

Brookdale Park Cherry Blossom Festival



There are over 2000 cherry trees in the Brookdale Park. Brookdale is in Belleville and Newark. Every year they have a cherry blossom festival. We took some time this afternoon and went. It was so pretty!

3 comments:

charm said...

That's SO beautiful!! I would love to see that... we don't have any blossoms on trees yet. Someday? Maybe??

Rebekah said...

I'm glad you went so I can see it! I wanted to go with my friends, but we couldn't fit it in. How long does it last? It's BEAUTIFUL!!

Danielle said...

I'm glad you got to see it. We tried to go to Branch Brook Park this year for the blossoms, but the day we finally went (after church on April 26th), we discovered that our car's fan motor was shot. It was so hot we turned on the AC for the first time this year, and after a couple of minutes the temp. shot up and the car overheated...in the middle of the park. Ugh! Oh well, we saw a few blossoms from the car before heading home with two sleeping girls and the windows down with the heater on. Fun times! :)