Tali has to have a BBQ between the last session and the Priesthood session on Saturday...so we had a very yummy BBQ...(had bday cake for Brock...opened presents...)then kissed the men goodbye and sent them off to be edified.



Stacie and I sent the 7 youngest kids off to play while Dia helped us make alfajores for the first time and I have to admit they were dog-gone good! WOWZA! can we cook or what?!
Stacie and I sent the 7 youngest kids off to play while Dia helped us make alfajores for the first time and I have to admit they were dog-gone good! WOWZA! can we cook or what?!
It was almost 11 by the time the men got home...Priesthood session gets over at 10 pm here.
So we got home late but got to sleep in! First time in almost a year that I have slept later than 7:30. We had a great day!
1 comment:
how fun! Bart and Michelle are wonderful. I knew them when I was little. When he was on the Giants he was in our ward adn my dad was bishop. I watched his boys for RS stuff at church and he was always so sweet. He even arranged for the wasrd to use giant stadium for football games on new years day...the best way to get less active boys to come out to an activity!!!!! Glad you got to meet them...Bart was sooo impressive in his missionary work even from the start.
Post a Comment