Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Teresa Pollaro


This was such a wonderful day. My friend from church, Teresa Pollaro, (short hair, cream colored top) went throught the temple for the first time a couple weeks ago. I only just got a picture to post. It was so warm and the spirit was so strong! I LOVE THE TEMPLE! I love the quiet, the peace, the calm. I love knowing that there is a spiritual place in the heart of Manhattan. A place that truly shuts out the world.

We had a fun time after the session, the group of us went for pizza and laughed hard. The elders who taught Teresa a year ago are the boys on the far right...Elders Zombrano and Blodgett. Wonderful elders and Great boys!

Joann (black coat) was Teresa's escort. So many things went wrong. It was quiet humorous. Teresa has problems with her left arm, it is swollen all of the time. None of the dresses would fit her because of the swelling so it took us a while to find a dress. She ended up using the Matrons dress. When she was done changing the handle to the door came off in her hand. Reminded me of my wedding day... so I giggled a bit about it all. I'm so glad I got to go and share this memorable day with her.

No comments: