Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Higher rent at the expence of Brian

Since it is April Fools Day and Brian is stressed and gullible because of it! I decided to freak him out. He sent me a txt and told me to get on gmail so we can chat.

I txt him back and said...."I'm sure this is important but leave me alone right now. I'm livid cause Joel (our land lord) just raised the rent to $2000 a month."

BTW...Rebekah helped me compose the txt! Well, I immediately get a phone call from Brian, he is panicked and trying to figure out what we did to upset him so he would raise the rent. He was asking if Joel seemed upset...How will we tell the kids...what if we can't find a place in Little Falls and have to take them out of school....I'm totally playing along and giggling under my breath and writing on the gmail chat...

April Fools! Sorry! HEE HEE HEE HEE! got ya!HAAA HAA HAA HA! I love you!I'm trying so hard not to laugh right now!you're telling me about finding something in little falls for the kids

Then I ask him if he is on the gmail chat...cause he should have gotten my message...but he was upset and didn't want to have the conversation in front of his colleagues so he went into a conference room and was away from his computer... so I wrote on the chat...
you are in a conference room and I am giggling at you!

I reminded him of a friend of ours who has an apt. here in town at the same price we are currently paying...so he says call her immediately and get on the gmail chat. So he hangs up the phone and I finally get to laugh out loud! The next thing I see is this...
batullis you suck!!!!!!!!! me: I love you!
batullis WHEW! me: im soooo funny! batullis wow, i was stressed! i wasn't even thinking that it could be a joke.
me: now, you can breath.

Then he calls and I am laughing so hard! It was soooo funny. The best part was getting to giggle at him on the phone. Rebekah had a good laugh too! Thanks Bri!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Thanks for letting me be a part of this! It was FUN! Poor Brian.

Nikki Whitehead said...

I love it! I wish I could do something fun to get Wes - or anyone for that matter!! You rock! You are my hero!

Lexie said...

Awesome! Harsh, but well played! I love love April fools jokes.

You did good girlfriend, and Brian...a little bit gullible are we? good to know, good to know :)