Do you ever read or hear something for the third time, or fourth, or fifth and have it impact you differently? Today I had that happen with a song. I wanted to share the lyrics with you.
I Feel My Savior's Love
from the Primary Children's Song book, pg. 74
1. I feel my Savior's love in all the world around me. His Spirit warms my soul through everything I see. He knows I will follow Him, give all my life to him. I feel my Savior's love, the love he freely gives me.
2. I feel my Savior's love its gentleness enfolds me, and when I kneel to pray, my heart is filled with peace. He knows I will follow him, give all my life to him. I feel my Savior's love, the love he freely gives me.
3. I feel my Savior's love and know that he will bless me. I offer him my heart; my shepherd he will be. He knows I will follow him, give all my life to him. I feel my Savior's love, the love he freely gives me.
We miss out so much when we forget about him. Life doesn't have to be scary, even when it is. Jesus Christ died for us, why would he forget about us now? He hasn't! That's the beauty in it! He still loves us and is in everything. I know he lives! I know he wants us to be happy. That's why we have children, flowers, birds, giggles, bubbles, cuddles, kisses, music!....Because he loves us!

2 comments:
Amen!!
It's my favorite primary song.
Post a Comment