Monday, June 8, 2009

Black hair







Fun Huh? I thought I would put a before and after for yall! I LOVE IT!



5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Gutsy. But cute.

Nikki Whitehead said...

I have to say I love it both ways! I am not sure I could pick which is better! That just means you have such a pretty face you probably could have purple hair and look good! I love it!!! You look great!

robandlexie said...

The pic on top was NOT your hair color right before you dyed it black. There's no way! It's like a redish color...and your hair was blondish before I swear!!! Don't try to fool everyone!

Marci said...

This was too a picture of my natural BLONDE hair! STOP SAYING MY HAIR IS RED!!!! YOU ARE SO CRAZY LEXIE!

Becca Bel said...

I love your hair too! Aaron wants me to die my hair...idk...maybe?