My cousin Heather was on a trip out here with a large group of teachers. They made a stop here in the city so my dear friend Stacie and I went in to meet her and take her to dinner. We went to Ollie's for some dim sum and noodles then went to my favorite place....MAX BRENNER!
It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yummy!
Heather was running a tid late, so before their bus got to their hotel, Stacie and I ran to the M&M store cause I hadn't been there yet.
And since the bus still had not arrived we decided to look for a specific hand bag for Stacie. I should have taken a picture of it! It was cute! Anyway we ran into a few NYPD and decided since I didn't have a picture of any of those honorable men on my blog and should....we snaped a picture.
We had a great time and I am so glad Heather came to give us a reason to have dinner, just the three of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment