My kids love sushi. SO...for dinner Wednesday night I let the kids make their own. I got out all the fixins and let em at it. It was such a mess, but we had so much fun. They loved filling it and being able to roll their own rolls. Squashing the rice on the nori was Brock's favorite thing.
Ethan loves Kim Chee! He ate it all!
It was a bit hot.
Brock trying to use chop sticks
Hannah was very proud of her rolls!
5 comments:
Looks like fun! I'm personally not a sushi person, but I love the black hair!
I love that your kids branch out and love sushi! Even if it is vile....
Hi!! My name is Valeigha!! Elder Skyler Clark's sis. I hope it is ok that I took a peek at your blog, my mom gave me your blog address. It is so cute! You have an adorable family. I have heard great things about you. Feel free to look @ my blog if you want. By the way I love you LDS messages!!!
Hey there hot stuff....so we on for some sort of boot camp this week..my girls are off of school, so it may be a little trickey...I will figure it out though..oh yeah..sushi rolls look delicious
How fun! I like sushi but Aaron does not so we don't get it often. You guys have fun!
Post a Comment