Monday, June 15, 2009

New Jersey Rain Storm

I don't know how many of you have been in a storm like this, I thought it would be fun to share though, for those of you who have never seen it. It was great because about 5-10 mins before the rain hit we had some of the loudest thunder I've heard in a year. (refer to the Nutley storm almost exactly a year ago) I LOVE THUNDER STORMS! Enjoy it...hope you can see it.

4 comments:

robandlexie said...

You are such a nerd! I loved how you filmed the rain...like it doesn't rain EVERY SINGLE day here. So I assume this is for the folks in Idaho right? Have they never seen rain like this, because I from Arizona where it NEVER EVER rains but I have seen it come down this hard before!

Anyway, you know I love you to pieces, but I just wanted to tell you that you're a nerd! (mostly because you call me retarded every time you see me!) Love you!!!!!!!

Us! said...

i'm so impressed with your techiness!

Darwin + Kiara said...

So jealous! I totally miss those storms. I need to move from Utah...seriously! :)

Rebekah said...

I'm going to miss New Jersey rain storms!!