My Sister Rebekah did this...she is "my eyes" on the top and Nathan is her son. Megan has two kids with eyes like her and my neice Adele ( my bro. Clifton's youngest daughter) has eyes like Rebekah, one of each. Weird huh?
So obviously it's a Koon family trait, right? Funny that it's only your family that has the "weird eyes". I always thought it would be cool to have the weird eyes. :) My dad's eyes change color according to what he wears. I wish I got his cool eyes too! Shoot! Maybe in the next life ;)
2 comments:
So obviously it's a Koon family trait, right? Funny that it's only your family that has the "weird eyes". I always thought it would be cool to have the weird eyes. :) My dad's eyes change color according to what he wears. I wish I got his cool eyes too! Shoot! Maybe in the next life ;)
What a bunch of Freaks!!!
But seriously, why are they like that? do they have vision problems at all?
Post a Comment