Thursday, August 13, 2009

Boating with Wes and Hogges


Wes was great enough to take our family and the Hogges out on his boat last Saturday. It was so beautiful. I was so happy to see my kids actually have the guts to try these things out! You will notice I don't have video of Hannah on the wakeboard....she is more like me than I'd hoped, poor kid! Chicken...just like mom! (I've gotten over it in my many years...here's hoping she does too.) She did try the knee board, but only if Brian was on it with her. I have to admit, it is harder to get up on a wakeboard than it is water skis! I couldn't do it! Then when I finally felt like I might make some progress I pulled the muscle in my forearm!!! OUCH! I couldn't grip anything for at least an hour and it still hurt the next day when I tried to put mascara on. We had a wonderful time though! I can't wait to try again.
These are videos of the kids....youngest to oldest.

1 comment:

Becca Bel said...

Boating is so fun! I can't wait to go out in a few weeks or so. I love Brian's hair too...lol.