Monday, August 31, 2009

From the kids!

The kids decorated the hall, all three bedrooms, the bathroom, kitchen and butler nook for our anniversary on the 22. 6 rolls of TP later this was the least of the damage! They had so much fun doing it how could I be upset. Well then they dressed up for us too.
Hannah sporting Daddy's shorts, shirt and hat

Bella wearing my pants and cowboy boots, dad's shirt, and Hannah's hat being a pig farmer.


Brock's fashion was inspired by Hannah and Bella... tights, dress and cardigan from Hannah, hair by Ethan, makeup, fingernail polish and bag by Bella. SO proud!


Ethan has a nice underwear helmet sprouting nerf antenna and sun visor with shirt shorts. Aren't they stylin?

1 comment:

Darwin + Kiara said...

That's hilarious! Your kids are so stinkin cute!

Happy anniversary! Ours was on Aug. 12th...4 years already! Wow, times flies!

I hope you guys are doing well! I miss you! I hope you do get to see my mom before she comes home...you have a couple of months still :)

Love ya!