Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Skylands botanical gardens in NJ

I finally got my pictures off my camera! (thanks for all the help ladies!) So now...here ya go!
WOW! This place is sooooooooooo beautiful. For those of you who have been to Maymont Park in Richmond, VA this place is much smaller, but some of its features reminded me of Maymont. Who knew Jersey had a State Park like this! (Take 23 to 287 then use your GPS! lol) The botanical gardens are seriously beautiful as are the ponds and fountains. The kids LOVED it as much as Brian and I. They couldn't get enough of it.



2 comments:

robandlexie said...

You're right, it is beautiful! We will have to check it out sometime for sure.

LaRee said...

Marci, I am so jealous! YOu are giving your kids so much culture. Thats stinking amazing. How fun for you all. What a beautiful park. I wanna come!