Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Confession

I have a new camera and haven't figured it out yet. I don't know how to get the pictures off the memory card...I've never had to use one. My computer has a slot for the card to fit, but the card is just slightly too small...what do I do? Anyone with some HELPFUL info (not ridicule because I don't know how to work the card!) please leave a message. Thanks

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Best Buy sells card readers for around 10 to 20 dollars and it fits most memory cards. Just take your with you so you can buy the right size one.

kjjaco5 said...

LOL your so cute!!! I never use the card slot I always use the usb cord. I am to lazy to take out the card and put it in the comp and then return the card to the camera..... The cord is just easier.....for the lazy me. Not to mention that I would so loose my card in a matter of seconds.....