My young women have been working so hard at their Personal Progress goals that we decided to throw them a party. My wonderful secretary has a pool and was excited to have the party at her house. (Anabel Balois) We love her! Anyway...Anabel and Ben made so much WONDERFUL food and everyone had a great time.
The only thing I didn't get a picture of was Lexie's toe (my 2nd councelor). She was taking a bowl of fruit out onto the patio and litterally walked through the screen door. When she stepped her foot landed on the metal part of the door (it had bent in the fiasco when it was pulled out of the track) slicing the bottom pad of her big toe off. It was pretty deep too! I swear we can't make it through an activity without Lexie getting injured in some way or another! And NO this is not the first time she has run into a door!
The rest of us had a great time and the water was wonderful! The girls took turns running and jumping into the pool over a noodle I held above my head. We played a crazy game of Marco Polo. Fun Times!
1 comment:
The party was a blast....minus the whole, me passing out on the floor because I can't handle blood, thing! If you want pics of my toe just go to my blog! haha
Thanks for being my nurse Marci. I don't think I would have made it without you and Anabel!
Post a Comment