Memory: Mom and Dad would take the birthday kid out for dinner to a place of their choosing. I loved doing this! I really don't remember where I used to make them take me, but I remember feeling so important. My 8th birthday I do remember cause we went right after my baptism, Grandma and Grandpa Fielding came with us. We went to North's Chuckwagon in the Mall parking lot in Idaho Falls. I share a birthday with my dad and I remember sometimes feeling bad that he didn't get to choose the destination, but mom assured me that she would take dad out later. We have started doing this with our own kids. Hannah wanted sushi, so we took her to Minado, the boys wanted to go to Chili's and Bella went to McDonalds because we invited her friend Isabelle.
Gift: box of cake mix
Gift: box of cake mix
No comments:
Post a Comment