Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving Dessert with RiLee


RiLee and half my family

The kids with Dingus, RiLee's dog

Checking out the Black Friday papers

Playing cards and DRINKIN!!!! (sparkling cider!)

Traci, Elder Lam, and Brian

RiLee is one of my best friends here in Jersey! She is also my running partner. She invited us over for dessert on Thanksgiving. It was so wonderful! (She is also in the Primary Presidency in our ward and my kids love her!) RiLee is one of the most considerate and helpful people I know! She is soooooo thoughtful! I was thankful she invited us to her house cause we really needed to get out for a while. Anyway, RiLee also invited the missionaries to eat with us... so we played a round of phase 10, ate desert and talked until 11 pm. (the elders left early so they could be home on time, promise!!!) It was wonderful! Thanks for making us feel so at home! You're awesome Ri!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving.