Memory: FISHING! One of my earliest memories is fishing with dad! I was about 2, we were living in La Belle, Idaho and dad took Rebekah and I fishing. He was helping Rebekah pull in a fish she had caught and I really had to go to the bathroom! I didn't want to tell him cause I didn't want to have to go home. It was my first fishing trip. The problem was this wasn't just a number one need! I remember I was wearing those bulky and kinda padded training underpants. No matter how hard I tried I ended up loosing in the end. Poor dad had to strip me down, rinse my underpants in the river and had me put my pants back on. I was
devastated. I remember how uncomfortable I was going without underpants back home.
I have many other memories though of fishing that happily turned out much better than that!
Gift: pictures of everyone fishing with dad and a bag of Swedish Fish for everyone in the family.

No comments:
Post a Comment