Memory: We used to go to Yellowstone National Park for our vacations in the summer. I loved the smell of the sulfur, colors of the hotpots, and spray from Old Faithful. We would get up REALLY early in the morning, drive 1 1/2 hours to Yellowstone and spend the day walking all over the place. I remember one time mom make chicken the night before so we had some yummy cold fried chicken for our picnic lunch. Clifton touched a squirrel on one trip, right there in front of Old Faithful. All those buffalo and I think we saw a bear once! Elk, and dear. It is a beautiful place to be! One summer trip mom and dad took me and the "Little Kids" to Oregon cause Bryce was getting married. That was a great trip! I loved it! Good memories! OH! and the summer mom, dad, and the little kids came to Badger Creek to visit me. I have never been more proud of my mom in all my life! SHE CONQUERED THE ROPES COURSES!!!
Gift: cards with pictures of National Parks and Monuments on them.
Gift: cards with pictures of National Parks and Monuments on them.
No comments:
Post a Comment