Memory: reading scriptures as a family in the morning before school. Remembering our heritage. As long as I can remember we always read scriptures before school in the morning. When we were little kids we each had our own book and when we got to the end of the story we were reading we would draw a picture in our book so we remembered what we were taught in that particular scripture story. I have wonderful examples of good people for ancestors. My grandparents (Fielding's) were always doing family history. I loved hearing stories about my ancestors. I admired Grandma and Grandpa for being able to tell me their stories. When I was 12 I recorded them telling me about their lives. I still have that recording.
Gift: Stories of many great grandparents and heritage CD's with pictures of many great grandparents
Gift: Stories of many great grandparents and heritage CD's with pictures of many great grandparents
No comments:
Post a Comment